Norman McLaren made this abstract film in New York in 1939 before coming to the NFB. Originally destined for the Guggenheim Museum, it was subsequently lost. It was only in 1984 that the NFB reconstituted and reissued the film. Both sounds and images are drawn directly on 35mm film using India ink.
1939, 01 min 25 s
- Date modified: